Japanese wedding organisers, Crazy Inc, have implemented a new scheme that rewards employees for getting at least six hours sleep for five days a week – the Economic Times reports.
Employees working for Crazy Inc will receive points for sleeping the optimum number of hours. These points can be exchanged for food in the cafeteria which can translate to to as much as £430 (64,000 yen) per year.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.