The Head of HR at the Sun newspaper has faced criticism after apparently disclosing sensitive staff information from personnel files to off-duty staff, Private Eye reports.
The magazine reports that in September, Rachel Martin approached a group of writers who were drinking together in a local pub. She told several of them that their “cards were marked,” suggesting they had done something to upset management.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.