Just 47% of British managers ‘completely agree’ that they would recommend their workplace to others, according to study by Cornerstone OnDemand and IDC survey.
The research, which polled 1,900 European HR, IT and line managers, revealed that that British managers are less likely than European counterparts to recommend their workplace to others.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.