Microsoft-owned LinkedIn has announced the acquisition of Glint – a HR service which provides software to educate employers on the reasons for their staff turnover – the register.co.uk reports.
The deal, for which the terms and conditions are yet to be publicly disclosed, is expected to be sealed by the end of the year.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.