As many as nine in 10 Brits (92%) have gone into the office despite being sick, with fears of not getting paid the top reason for presenteeism.
According to new research from insurer www.Holloway.co.uk, over half (51%) of Brits don’t stay off work to recover when ill was out of fears their pay will be affected.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.