Productivity levels in offices across the UK have fallen to a dramatic low, according to research from Fellowes – with a quarter of workers claiming they are unproductive for up to two hours every day.
They polled 1,250 adults to find out what distractions are keeping them from work in the office – and what their employer could do to fix it.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.