As well as damaging UK trade and raising difficult border questions, Brexit could be having another very serious impact – this time on employee attitude.
That’s according to research from ADP, which has surveyed between 1,300 and 1,500 UK employees every year since 2015 to track their attitudes and perspectives on work. This year’s findings reveal that just three quarters (75%) of respondents feel very or quite optimistic about their future in the workplace, a drop of six per cent since 2015.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.