Over half of Millennial fathers want a less stressful job to help more with child-rearing, despite experts warning of a ‘fatherhood penalty’ for those wanting to spend more time with their families.
According to the 2017 Modern Families Index, published today, 48% of younger fathers would take a pay cut to achieve a better work-life balance.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.