A Achievable / Agreed
Step 1: What’s the purpose of setting objectives?
- To give clarity of expectations to employees
- To focus, motivate and engage staff
- To align individual performance with organisational priorities
- They can also be used to enable recognition and reward in line with contribution
Step 2: Recognise there can be different types
- A clearly defined deliverable that may be project based or drive increased performance towards a business goal or stretch on the ‘day job’. Must be SMART!
- A metric that the individual can influence but may not be able to fully control. Has a time element and the output is a number – financial or score. Where possible these should be individualized
Actus™ delivers intuitive Performance and Talent Management software enabled by expert consultancy and training that empowers organisations to embed high performance processes and behaviours that positively engage, develop and retain their people.
If you would like to know how Actus™ can help you make this a reality in your organisation simply contact us at [email protected] or request a free demo