New research has found that HR Directors risk being so consumed with issues of talent retention and hiring that they are unable to plan effectively and build a long-term strategy for their business.
The Curve Group spoke to 50 leading UK HR Directors about their primary focuses for their roles, and to find out the greatest challenges in the early weeks of their new positions. In the anonymous survey, 92% of HR Directors say re-designing their organisation in response to digital disruption, new entrants and a flat economy is their main priority, but only 44% feel able to do so.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.