Most of us will have experienced the feeling - you go to grab your homemade lunch you’ve been waiting for all morning only to find out that it has gone missing.
So how should you react? Shout around the office intimidating colleagues to find out who it was? Or silently pray that they’ll own up and buy you lunch to apologise for this slight?
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.