Yahoo is facing the second lawsuit this year relating to gender bias against men, according to the Daily Mail.
Scott Ard, a Senior Editorial Director who was sacked last year, accuses Yahoo’s management of using a performance management process that discriminated against men. He filed the lawsuit last week, stating the company’s actions violate employment law and civil rights.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.