General Secretary of TUC, Frances O’Grady, is set to open talks with Prime Minister Theresa May regarding the current status of workers in the UK.
Speaking to The Mirror ahead of TUC’s annual conference in Brighton, O’Grady promised to hold May to her promise of making Britain “a country that works for everyone”. During May’s election campaign, she heavily criticised excessive executive pay and promised worker representation in the Boardroom.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.