- What is talent engagement?
- How to develop an employer brand.
- Why the candidate experience is more than just numbers.
Andrew Porter presented Diageo’s market leading approach to developing an employer brand that is just one element of an integrated corporate brand strategy - Brand Diageo. He will bring to life the journey that Talent Engagement has been on over the last two years and the benefits of collaborating with LinkedIn to help amplify the employer brand through increasing the number of followers globally. Beyond the employer brand, what’s next? Combining the power of the brand and candidate experience is the next ambition to deliver Talent Acquisition - Squared.
The webinar discussed;
Andrew Porter - Head of Talent Engagement, Europe, Diageo
Andrew has over 20 years resourcing and talent experience and has work for, and with, a range of multi-national and global organisations such as Accenture, Worldpay, KPMG, Vodafone and has been with Diageo in his current role since December 2014.
In his role as Head of Talent Engagement, Europe, Andrew leads a team of over 30, based in 9 countries and supporting all of Diageo’s business operations within the geography of Europe. He is responsible for the end to end resourcing process for c.1700 roles per year at all levels, including 70 graduates and a growing number of interns. He is also supporting the development of a new shared services centre in Bangalore from a resourcing perspective that will see over 700 people a year be hired for the next three years.
Andrew is also an Advisory Board Member of the REC’s Good Recruitment Campaign; a volunteer for the charity, Diversity Role Models; will be a judge, for second time for the Timewise Power Part-Time Awards 2016; and a judge for the 2016 Institute of Recruitment Professionals Awards.
Chris Chesterman - Talent Acquisition European Leader, IBM
Chris has over 10 years experience in enterprise SaaS software sales, specialising in the Talent Acquisition across Europe. Recent successes include the likes of PwC, Deloitte, and Allen & Overy. For 2016 Chris is leading the Talent Acquisition sales strategy & go-to-market across Europe, focussed on the continued evolution of IBM's approach to the TA market. An approach centred around the application of integrated CRM and Analytics, driving organisational investment in talent strategy and fundamentally business performance.
- May 2018 Jacqui Carr, Director of People Operations,...HR GrapevineHR Grapevine | Executive Grapevine International Ltd
- May 2018 Why companies are training employees to ensure...HR GrapevineHR Grapevine | Executive Grapevine International Ltd
- May 2018 A pensions 'black hole' is said to occur...HR GrapevineHR Grapevine | Executive Grapevine International Ltd
- May 2018 HR Grapevine celebrates the centenary of...HR GrapevineHR Grapevine | Executive Grapevine International Ltd
- May 2018 Research tells us that the 5% highest performing...HR GrapevineHR Grapevine | Executive Grapevine International Ltd