Four out of five charity and community groups (81%) feel that volunteer work from businesses involving insight such as business or HR planning would benefit their organisation, according to research by Carillion.
In addition, over half (55%) of UK businesses polled confirmed a mismatch between what they offer charity or community groups and what they actually need, with less than half offering support to charities through skills-based volunteering.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.