62% of British office workers feel that they would be more productive if they could spend time outside of the work place, and only a third of UK employees (35%) still want to work in the office every day of the week, according to a report by Randstad.
Furthermore, over half (58%) of Brits would like to work flexible hours rather than a standard hours working week.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.