Following 'period leave' in the UK, a new bill to allow 'breastfeeding hour' is in the works in Israel, meaning men may soon be able to take advantage of their baby’s feeding schedule.
The health committee of Israel’s parliament, the Knesset, backed a bill earlier this week that will allow both parents to leave work for the period of one hour a day for four months, after the end of maternity leave.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.