A third of UK workers hate their jobs, according to new research from Monster.
The jobs site has polled 2,844 UK workers. The results reveal that 38% of employees on the UK labour market don’t like their jobs. 32% said that they occasionally liked their jobs. 18% stated that they liked their jobs most of the time, only 12% UK workers always love their jobs.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.