Employers failed to motivate their staff last year, with 37% of workers claiming they cannot remember a single instance where they felt driven in 2015.
Research by Red Letter Days for Business has revealed that 24% of staff feel that they were not motivated in their careers. Nearly half of the UK workforce said they had negative feelings about their jobs.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.