UK business leaders are increasingly seeing HR as crucial for the development and delivery of overall business strategy, according to research.
NGA Human Resources has surveyed over 100 CEOs, Managing Directors and COOs. They all worked at organisations with over 500 employees. The results reveal that HR is not only an administrative role in the minds of business leaders, but essential for successfully implementing the company business strategy.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.