34% of British workers plan on tapping into their savings in order to afford the holiday season.
That is according to new research from Sodexo Benefits and Rewards Services. The company commissioned OnePoll to carry out the survey, who polled over 1,000 people on how they would afford increased bills, food and Christmas gifts. A third stated that they would rather tap into their savings than fund the holidays through their wages or short-term savings.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.