Salespeople are more motivated by money than those in any other profession, according to a leading recruitment company.
Randstad commissioned a report which aimed to find what motivates staff in each sector. The agency interviewed over 10,500 employees across the UK. 69% of workers in sales claimed that their wages and their benefits are the main aspects they consider when moving jobs.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.