Having set a target of 25% female representation on FTSE100 Boards by 2015 four years ago, Lord Mervyn Davies today announced that the target has been surpassed.
He has now raised the target to 33%, which is to be achieved by 2020. This new objective will apply to all FTSE350 companies. There will not be any legally enforced quotas.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.