Internal brand engagement has been found to improve staff motivation by 94%, according to a recent study.
The report, commissioned by Involve, has found that though companies are spending more and more money on brand promotion, internal communication is often overlooked, much to businesses peril. With HR operating at the heart of employee satisfaction and development, Ben Kingsmill considers what human resources departments can do to help improve this pandemic.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.