The issue of diversity in the technology sector has gained a lot of media attention lately, not least thanks to online campaigns such as #Ilooklikeanengineer. As a result, companies are under increased scrutiny over their diversity levels in male dominated industries.
Speaking to HR Grapevine Carissa Romero explains how HR and Resourcing can tackle this issue. As a Co-Partner at Paradigm, a company committed to helping big brands improve their diversity, Romero knows that the problem begins with a lack of representation.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.