Apple has been investing significant resources into funding the “Apple Car Project”. So much so that they are relocating employees from other sectors of the company.
Speaking with The Register, an independent technology and science blog, employees of Apple explained how senior management have expressed their annoyance at the shift. The loss of talent from certain divisions and teams has had an adverse effect, with more and more staff being assigned to work in the automotive department.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.