90.5% of employees would opt to stay at a company if offered training and development, according to a recent survey by CV-Library.
The news comes at the start of Adult Learning Week, as businesses are put under even more pressure to ensure that employees are learning on the job. The report, which included over 2300 workers, highlighted an overwhelming sense of employee dissatisfaction, citing the happiest workers as those who are offered Continual Professional Development (CPD) by their management.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.