Google is continuing to struggle with diversity as new report shows just 18% of tech jobs go to women, while black and hispanic workers make up just five per cent of their US workforce.
The technology company revealed the figures in its updated demographic breakdown on Monday, with little progress in the recruitment of women and minorities being shown.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.