John Lewis has released this year’s Christmas advert and the moral of the story can be adopted within all organisations.
One of the most anticipated signs of Christmas, John Lewis’ advertising campaign, has launched with the title “The Bear & The Hare”. The story is about a bear that cannot celebrate Christmas with the rest of the woodland creatures because of his hibernation pattern. Nevertheless, his friend, the Hare finds a solution.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.