Imagination + intelligence is a powerful mix.
For individuals it leads to the discovery of knowledge and skills – the currency of the 21st century.
For organisations it leads to innovation.
So in the Skills Economy era, when innovation is the key factor behind an organisation’s success and survival – HR, IT and business leaders must enable a culture of intelligence and imagination. A culture where employees can access the information they need to drive positive business change, and share this knowledge easily.
How do you create this culture? Join our webinar on 28th March to discover the key elements, including:
- Imagination – and why time is the key to unlocking this
- Intelligence – using predictive analytics to enable a truly individualised approach to content
- Trust – creating an environment of learner autonomy and support
- A strategic approach – how data transforms L&D into a strategic function
- Innovation – a culture that harnesses skills and unleashes them on the business