The Christmas countdown can only ever begin after the release of John Lewis’s festive advert. Every year we wait with baited breath to see what emotional delights the brand will roll-out, guaranteed to pull on our heart strings and put us in a Christmas frame of mind.
This year was no different, with the arrival of a new character, Moz the Monster. The advert shows a young boy befriend the monster hiding under his bed, only to have to give up the friendship after it starts affecting his day-to-day life. But, luckily for us, there are several key lessons that HR leaders can take away from #MozTheMonster.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.