Britain’s most prestigious graduate employers have been revealed, in The Times Top 100 Graduate Employers list.
PwC took the top spot, for the 14th consecutive year. This year, the consultancy giant recruited 1,500 graduates and school leavers, and gave 960 students paid work experience and internships. The Civil Service Fast Stream scheme was second, followed by Aldi. Teach First and Google rounded out the top five.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.