A lot can happen in a decade. Flip phones, once the must-have gadget, aren’t cool anymore and everyone’s glued to these smartphones things – at home, on the train and in the workplace. Oh, and if you need anything, you can order a taxi, or lunch just by clicking on app. So, what do you mean you don’t know how to use Twitter?
It can be a lot to take in – especially when you’ve had a break from the workplace. With digital transformation and the recession both taking place when Adriana Ennab left the banking industry, on her first day back to work after a 16-year-break at 52, she wanted to leave.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.