Disney employees are staging ‘virtual’ walkouts this week as part of demands for the firm to take action against new legislation on LGBT+ education.
As reported by The Verge, The Walt Disney Company (TWDC) employees in the US began downing tolls on March 15 and will continue to do so for 15 minutes each day until March 22nd, when they will strike for a full day.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.