Former employees of Kim Kardashian have hit out at the celebrity and alleging poor working conditions and low pay at the TV star’s firms, after she made controversial comments about work ethics.
As reported by Metro, the reality star-turned-businesswoman came under fire this week following an interview with Variety, in which she offered advice for women in the business world.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.