HR bosses at Tesla have been accused of ignoring complaints of racism from employees, and instead punishing the staff who raise the allegations, reports have said.
The Daily Beast and the LA Times, among multiple publications, have reported that several former staff at the electric car making giant were subjected to racial abuse, only to see no action when the matters were escalated to human resources.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.