The UK is currently in the throes of a labour crisis, which is having a detrimental impact on the nation’s economy.
According to the latest data published by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), as reported by Sky News, there were 1.66million open job vacancies at the end of August, with that number set to continue rising in the coming months.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.