After more than a year of working from home, a new study has found that four in ten British homeworkers now want to pack their bags and do their job remotely from overseas.
The research, which was carried out by Medicspot and reported on by The Sun, surveyed over 1,000 remote workers, finding that Spain was the most desirable destination for those looking to escape British shores to work.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.