Revolut has told employees that they can spend up to two months per year working from overseas – meaning that some could be wanting to bask in the Barcelona sun or logging into work from a beach in Dubai.
According to The Times, more than 2,000 international staff working for the financial tech firm will be able to benefit from this new policy which is said to allow them to spend more time with family and loved ones.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.