After six months away from your work computer, it seems very likely that an employee could be rusty when it comes to certain tasks they need to perform. With so many workers on furlough for half a year, does your company need to offer re-onboarding. Includes:
The best time to inform an employee they need to return to work from furlough.
What measures should be taken when bringing a worker off furlough.
The advantages of persona mapping and how it can help in this situation.
This piece is exclusive to myGrapevine+ and is only available as part of our premium membership. Upgrade to myGrapevine+ to read on...
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.