Streaming company Spotify is the latest tech giant to move to a flexible work model following the coronavirus crisis – CNBC reported.
On Friday, the tech giant announced that it is adopting a ‘Work from Anywhere’ model, under which staff can choose whether they want to be in an office full-time, work from home full-time or a combination of both.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.