Almost half (48%) of all whistleblower reports made to the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) since March last year related to failures of implementing social distancing measures, new analysis has found.
According to GQ|Littler, the high volume of whistleblower reports relative to social distancing measures indicates that staff feel their concerns regarding COVID-19 safety measures in the workplace are being ignored.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.