On Monday, Prime Minister Boris Johnson announced a new tier system for coronavirus restrictions across England - with the whole country put into a category of “medium”, “high”, or “very high” risk categories. This system was created, as The Independent reports, to simplify the wide range of restrictions in place.
Of course, this will impact business and individuals differently – with hospitality and leisure businesses likely to feel the most acute impact of these restrictions. However, it will impact all organisations with HR needing to react – just like the function did as restrictions came into place at the end of March.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.