The UK has just reached its fourth week of lockdown following the coronavirus pandemic, and the Government has since revealed there are no immediate plans to lift lockdown measures.
Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab recently revealed that the UK’s plan is working but that ‘we are still not past the peak of this virus’, reported the BBC.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.