Unilever, the multi-billion pound British-Dutch firm behind brands such as Ben & Jerry’s, Lynx and Magnum, are opening up all job vacancies in the UK & Ireland to people with disabilities.
Currently, only four per cent of businesses make offerings disability inclusive. However, Unilever is now aiming to have five per cent of its workforce made up by employees with disabilities by 2025.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.