As an HR leader, you probably dedicate a lot of your resources to coaching employees; whether this is through a period of upskilling, through a personal issue or even for a new position within the company, but being a people leader means helping your staff achieve their best.
However, coaching should never be reserved for only a select few professionals, and as such, who can HR turn to in times of struggle or when they need advice? The truth is that all HR leaders need a coach.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.