Employees may quit their jobs for a number of reasons. For example, they may find their current job too stressful or feel their hours are too long, while others may want to improve their work-life balance.
Some even leave their jobs due to who their manager is and how they operate, however, according to Facebook’s HR and People Growth team, the reason why employees throw in the towel can be summed up in three words: It’s the job.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.