With news that the majority of UK employees will not be getting a pay rise this year, according to research from recruitment specialist Robert Half UK, it’s important employers look for other ways to boost morale.
As the blame for a lack of wage raises points toward financial pressures, it can be hard to make the business case for monetary rewards. However, there is always a business case for benefits - employees feel gratitude for the hard work they do, whilst employers can enjoy productivity boosts, spurred by happy, engaged staff.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.