Four out of five employees wouldn’t make any effort in order to get a bonus, according to new research.
The report, by One4all Rewards, has found that when it comes to bonuses the majority of staff don’t find them motivating or incentivising. A shocking 78% of workers admitted that they would not work harder for a prize worth 10% of their annual salary. What’s more raising the value of the bonus doesn’t have much of an effect either.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.