Everyone wants their business to live long and prosper, but one chairman hopes to have found a way to put his enterprise light years ahead, with a Star Trek themed headquarters.
Liu Dejian, Chairman of Chinese mobile internet provider, NetDragon Websoft, has created a new company HQ, designed to look like the Starship Enterprise, the ship from the popular sci-fi show.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.